Points of interest
Private Pompeii Tour from Sorrento
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Pick-up at your hotel, more details at booking
Your private driver will pick you up in the morning to take you on a fascinating half day excursion to Pompeii.
Located near present-day Naples, Pompeii was an ancient Roman city at the foot of the infamous Mount Vesuvius. The volcano erupted in 79 AD, killing the inhabitants and burying the city in ash but, on the other hand, perfectly preserving their way of life. Get ready to travel back in time as your guide takes you through the archeological park, walking you along the same streets that were once frequented by Romans thousands of years ago. During your visit you will discover the public baths, forums, and villas built and used by the inhabitants of Pompeii, as well as a collection of artifacts – from household items to jewelry – recovered from the ashes. You will marvel at the incredibly well-preserved frescoes which still adorn the walls and floors of the villas, and which have allowed visitors and researchers alike to glimpse into what life was like at the time.
Even if your interests do not lie in history, this is an archaeological site that cannot fail to impress you.
At the end of your tour, meet with your driver again to return to your accommodations.
– Round trip transportation with private car
– Expert English speaking driver coordinator
– Tour of Pompeii Archeological park with local guide (2 hours)
– Pompeii archaeological park entrance fees and reservation (skip the line)
– Pompeii Archaeological Park
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Voucher and detailed operator information, including local emergency numbers will be received three weeks before the date of your tour.
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
– We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and clothes as Pompeii Archaeological Park has uneven terrain. During summer we suggest to bring a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water.
Pick-up at your accommodation
Drop-off at your Accommodation