Points of interest
Private Secret Venice Tour
mon, TUe, Wed, Thu, fri, sat
Rialto bridge, more details at booking
Your guide will meet you at the outstanding Rialto Bridge for your Private Secrete Venice Tour. Your journey features a two hour walking tour of the beautiful San Polo Sestriere.
Your tour will start immediately: beginning your visit from the stunning Rialto Bridge is a perfect way to understand what Venice can offer you! The original bridge was built in wood and it was destroyed many times before the actual stone one was erected at the end of the 16th century. Today this is the emblem of Venice!
From the Rialto Bridge you will straightaway reach the Rialto area famous for its ancient market established in 1097. The market was very popular and for centuries it contributed to the wealth and growth of Venice. A terrible fire destroyed the area during the 16th century, luckily the beautiful Church of San Giacomo di Rialto survived and today it is a perfect example of the splendor of this quarter. Your guide will walk you through the beautiful little streets of the Rialto until you will reach the heart of the stunning San Polo Sestriere. Here your guide will unveil in front of your eyes the beauty of one of the oldest Venice’s districts.
Your next stop will be the Chiesa dei Frari, one of the most famous churches of the lagoon and a unique example of Italian Gothic Style. This Franciscan Church has a simple exterior made of brick to remind to the visitors the austerity of the Order. However the inside of the church will offer you many stunning pieces of art like two paintings by the Renaissance master Titian or the first Donatello’s Venetian work.
From here you will be free to continue to explore on your own this wonderful city!
– Expert local guide at disposal (2 hours)
– Chiesa dei Frari entrance fees
– Visit of Chiesa dei Frari
– Rialto Bridge
– San Polo Sestriere
– Rialto Market
– Church of San Giacomo di Rialto
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Voucher and detailed operator information, including local emergency numbers will be received three weeks before the date of your tour.
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
– The dress code for men and women is strictly enforced in Churches. No shorts, bare shoulders or miniskirts.
– The tour is not fully accessible for wheelchairs or people with walking disabilities.
Chiesa dei Frari