Points of interest
Showing the single result
Private Cinque Terre Tour From Genoa
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, sun
April to October
pick-up at your hotel, more details at booking
Discover the famous and unique Cinque Terre with the help of our expert local guides on a full day Private Cinque Terre Tour form Genoa.
Meet your private driver that will transfer you from your hotel in Genoa to the La Spezia train station. Here you will meet your guide. You will explore the area using the local trains; it is the best way to move around the Cinque Terre!
The Cinque Terre area is protected as a National Park and it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The small quaint fishing villages which have been built along the coast have been there for many centuries, some dating as far back as the 1st century BCE.
Your first stop will be the lovely fisherman village of Manarola. Stroll around the gorgeous historical center, enjoying the brightly colored buildings, then your guide will unveil in front of your eyes the unique panoramas from the beautiful paths that connect Manarola to Riomaggiore.
After your visit you will take a local train in order to reach the stunning town of Vernazza. It is still considered among the truest fisherman villages of the Riviera Ligure. Here you will explore the historical center; in particular you will visit the beautiful Church of Santa Margherita d’Antiochia, a 13th century Romanesque church built near the edge of the water. After your tour you will have time on your own to discover the local delicious cuisine; being a coastal village, you will find a large selection of seafood and fish dishes.
After lunch meet again your guide to continue your journey. Next stop will be the unique village of Monterosso al Mare. Discover the lovely historical center and then enjoy some free time for shopping in the fashionable stores that line its main street. We also suggest to relax drinking an aperitif in one of the many traditional bar as many locals do!
At the end of your visit your guide will help you to meet your driver again. Your driver will take you back to your hotel in Genoa.
– Expert local English speaking guide
– Cinque Terre Card – for local train
– Round trip transportation with private car
– Visit of Manarola
– Visit of Vernazza
– Visit of Monterosso al Mare
– Monterosso al Mare
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Voucher and detailed operator information, including local emergency numbers will be received three weeks before the date of your tour.
– The dress code for men and women is strictly enforced in churches. No shorts, bare shoulders or miniskirts. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
– Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
Pick-up at your accommodation
Drop-off at your accommodation