Points of Interest
Private Verona & Valpolicella Tour
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Venice Piazzale Roma, more details at booking
Meet your driver to begin your private, full day excursion to Verona and the Valpolicella wine region.
Upon your arrival in Verona, you will go on a fascinating two hour walking tour, starting with the Romans conquering Verona and ending with its contemporary history. You will see the different ages of the city through all the various monuments scattered around its historical center. If you are a romantic, then Juliet’s house will probably be the highlight of this tour.
You will have some free time to grab lunch while in Verona. Afterwards, meet with your driver in the afternoon to continue your excursion. You will be driven through the nearby hills to explore the delightful countryside of the Valpolicella wine region. On the way you will visit a historical winery where you will be able to taste a few of the local wines, including the famous Amarone. The Amarone is a strong, full-bodied wine with a slightly bittersweet taste and sweet aroma.
You will be returned to Piazzale Roma in Venice at the end of your excursion.
– Round trip transportation with private car
– Expert English speaking driver and guide
– Independent visit of Verona
– Valpolicella Drive
– Visit of vine estate in Valpolicella (Vineyards & cellars)
– Wine tasting of 3 local wines (Soave, Ripasso and Amarone)
– Veneto Landscapes
– Juliet House
– Amarone Wine
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Voucher and detailed operator information, including local emergency numbers will be received three weeks before the date of your tour.
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
Piazzale Roma, Venice. More details at booking.
Piazzale Roma, Venice.