Points of interest
Fountain of the Four Rivers
Showing the single result
Private Pantheon Area Walking Tour
MON,TUE, WED, Thu, Fri, Sat
piazza navona, more details at booking
Explore Rome’s history with one of ours expert guides. Get lost into the charming ancient streets while discovering the Eternal City’s most famous landmarks and monuments.
Meet your guide at the designated meeting point.
Start this three hours walk from the Unique Piazza Navona famous for the Fountain of the Four Rivers, with its Egyptian obelisk, and the church Sant’Agnese in Agone. The surface of the Piazza shows its baroque soul while its true face is buried underground. Heading north you will reach the Stadio Domiziano. This is what Piazza Navona was: a Roman Stadium. The Emperor Domitian established the fest dedicated to Jupiter and dedicated this stadium to the celebrative shows.
A quick walk and the tour will bring you to visit the Church of San Luigi dei Francesi famous for the cycle of paintings dedicated to St. Matthew’s life by the Baroque genius Caravaggio.
The visit continues toward the Pantheon, one of the best preserved buildings from Ancient Rome.
The tour will now bring you to enjoy the Baroque Church of St. Ignazio dedicated to the founder of the Society of Jesus. A unique feature characterizes this church: as a result of a money shortage the Jesuit hired a painter to depict the dome.
Discover the grandiose Trevi Fountain and, as all visitors do, toss a coin to guarantee your return to this splendid city. The tour ends here.
Now that you are free stop by one of Rome’s many ice cream shops and enjoy a mouth-watering gelato! Otherwise keep walking through Via delle Muratte and reach Via del Corso where you can stroll around like many Romans do.
– Expert local guide at disposal (3 hours)
– Entrance Fees at Stadio Domiziano
– Visit of Stadio Domiziano
– Visit of Church of San Luigi dei Francesi
– Visit of Church of St. Ignazio
– Visit of The Pantheon
– Piazza Navona
– Trevi Fountain
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Voucher and detailed operator information, including local emergency numbers will be received three weeks before the date of your tour.
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers
– The dress code for men and women is strictly enforced in churches. No shorts, bare shoulders or miniskirts. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.