Points of interest
Private Pisa Tour
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Pick-up at your hotel, more details at booking
Your private driver will pick you up in the morning to bring you on a charming half day excursion to discover the beautiful city of Pisa.
Upon your arrival in Pisa you will meet your private guide that will showcase the main sights of this charming city. Pisa is best known for the Leaning Tower: it is considered one of the seven wonders of the ancient world! However this enchanting city offers to its visitors much more in terms of artistic and architectural treasures. The Leaning Tower in fact shares the gorgeous Piazza dei Miracoli with the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, the Duomo of Pisa, as well as St John’s Baptistery. These three beautiful marble buildings are all stunning examples of Pisan Romanesque architecture, and are as a matter of fact the originators of this style which later spread through Tuscany. The Piazza dei Miracoli itself is a unique place to visit: the UNESCO declared it a World Heritage Site in 1987! Your first stop will be the beautiful Duomo, after which you will visit the Baptistery. Your guide will then enlighten you with the unique story of the Leaning Tower and of the Camposanto Monumentale (Monumental Cemetery) that it is considered one of the most beautiful cemetery in the world! Other lovely examples of Pisan architecture are the Duomo of San Martino and the Church of San Michael in Foro.
At the end of your visit, meet with your driver again to return to your accommodation in Florence.
– Round trip transportation with private car
– Expert English speaking driver and guide
– Visit of Pisa with local guide (2 hours)
– Piazza dei Miracoli
– Pisa Duomo and Baptistery
– Leaning Tower
– Camposanto Monumentale (Monumental Cemetery)
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Voucher and detailed operator information, including local emergency numbers will be received three weeks before the date of your tour.
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
– The dress code for men and women is strictly enforced in Churches. No shorts, bare shoulders or miniskirts.
Pick-up at your accommodation
Drop-off at your Accommodation