please read carefully
- When using the daytripsfrom.com website to reserve and book a city tour or excursion you are immediately legally bound by our terms and conditions.
- Daytripsfrom.com reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time and will post the changes on line. Please review the Terms & Conditions every time you access the site to make a reservation and booking.
- Daytripsfrom.com content is not to be copied, reproduces or republished in any way for a commercial purpose. This includes text, images, pricing and URL’s.
- Daytripsfrom.com accepts payment by the following credit cards: VISA and MASTERCARD
- No service fee is charged for processing the credit card payment.
- Please note that your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees. This may result in a difference between the amount displayed on daytripsfrom.com and the final amount charged on your credit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees
- A full payment of the tour or excursion is required at time of booking.
CANCELLATIONS & rEFUNDS
- Cancellations made at least 7 days in advance, fully refundable except for museum fees and tickets for private tours.
- Cancellations made between 3 and 6 days in advance, a 50% non-refundable plus cost of museum fees and tickets for private tours.
- Cancellations within 2 days in advance, 100% non-refundable.
- No refunds full or partial are available for tours or services already started and for any unused portion.
museum reservation fees and tickets
- For all private tours where a reservation is made for a museum and entrance tickets are purchased, the cost of the reservation fee and tickets are non-refundable immediately upon payment of tour or excursion.
- Changes to a booking can be made up to 7 days prior to the service with no fee.
- A change fee of 5 % will apply for changes later than 7 days prior to the service.
- Change of date for service is on a request basis and is subject to availability of space and tickets.
ALL CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES MUST BE MADE IN WRITING TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect you for eventual cancellation or change fees.
- Resident of US CSA
- Resident of Canada MANULIFE
- Daytripsfrom.com is a division of Road to Travel Inc. and acts as an agent in making and securing all arrangements for transportation, sightseeing and accommodations for the tour concerned. Road to Travel Inc. does not own, manage, control or operate any transportation vehicle, hotel or restaurant or any other supplier of services. All coupons, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers. By accepting the tickets and vouchers, you agree (and your parents or guardian if you are a minor) that neither Road to Travel Inc. nor any of its representatives shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage to you or your belongings or in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrences beyond its control including breakdown of equipment, strikes, theft, delay or cancellation of or changes in schedule of services. All accommodations are subject to the laws and customs of the countries in which these accommodations, services and facilities are rendered. Road to Travel Inc. reserves the rights to make necessary changes in the itinerary or services, to substitute airlines or accommodations or to cancel any tour at its own discretion in which case the sole liability of Road to Travel Inc. towards the client shall be a refund of money paid. No employee of Road to Travel Inc. can change the terms under which you agree to participate in tours. Airlines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time you are not on board their aircraft. The Passage contract in use by the airlines involved when issued, constitutes the sole agreement between you and them, and in purchasing a passage contract as part of this tour, the participant (and your parents or guardians if you are a minor) acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions.